CellTrace™ provides unmatched indoor predictions with superior RF ray tracing propagation models.
- Main Features
- 3D vector databases with planar objects
- Extremely fast & accurate propagation models
- Offers static, Monte-Carlo, and dynamic network simulators
- Allows for the planning of coverage and capacity as well as network simulations
- Computes the capacity (throughput, max. data rates, packet delays, QoS, etc.) of the different radio links and cells in the network based on the coverage analysis and the traffic assumptions
- Supports a wide variety of Air interfaces:
- LTE, WiMAX, Wi-Fi, CDMA, UMTS, GSM, TETRA
- Also supports MIMO technology, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), leaky feeder cables and several other transmission modes
CellTrace suite of tools enables modeling of RF propagation inside of buildings, within tunnels and in campus environments for any wireless technology. The tool can be used to model & analyze coverage of the network to mitigate interference and guarantee coverage & sufficient capacity.